BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Benefits of having friends who act like your boyfriend

First of all i must say that im a boy and this post is only to show how strong friendship can be..

I  have lots of friends, but people always said that i have more girl friend than boy friend. External view might proven that the statement is kinda true but, personally i want you to know that this statement is wrong in many ways. Let me explain. i have lots of girl friend.. lepak together with girl friend is so much fun compared to boys (my opinion only). since i have 2 sisters at home that makes me feel really easy and comfortable with girl to lepak with. this is when the problems came, when people always see me wondering aroung with girl but not boys. people can say anything they want, if this is the only way to make me feel better nobody can restrict me to do so.

Now i tell you when can you see me with my boy friend. im the last child in my family and yes im the manja one. I think i can be independent but i think i dont have much chances to proove it. And so I have a friend in dorm and hostel, they are fun, hillarious and cheerful. so when i said I am the manja one you should have figured out that most of my friend will pampered me. Yes they do, a alot.

ACT 1

"alahmak kunci pintu ade kat %$$^%, aku x dapat masuk bilik lah" this is when i just cried softly in front of my room waiting for my friend balik and open the door.
10 second after that
"meh sini aku try buat".... "pakai kad lah weh, boleh".... "nak aku call kan die x?"...

within 10 second almost 5 of my level mate came and try to open the door, thats so sweet i dont even have to do anything..


ACT 2

"alahai aku tido sorang ke malam ni?" this is when i wanna watch movie late night and noboby wanna watch it with me.

"tgok cete ape fuad?"... "kuat sikit"... this is when they come instantly and accompany me to watch  boring movies together. thats sweet to.

ACT 3
"adui" this is when we balik from pasar malam and i hurt my hand for carrying someheavy foods.

"meh sini sikit aku bawak"... the sweetest act is when he just grab all that food to help me.


Well what can i say about this? Its not that i'd never try to become independent person, but even my friend dont give me any chance to do so. For all the comfort and help that you guys have gave to me, im so thankful for that. tis is the benefit of having friends who act like your boyfriend.






0 comments:

Followers